Monday, July 11, 2011

Message for *special you*..

i love her.
i know she loves me too.
sometimes we argued.
i know is normal.
we want to...sorry..i mean. i want to pass through all the tests.
i hope she wants too.
i love her.
but feels like she's leaving me.
bad sense.
i love her.
i hope she wont leave me.
everytime we get in to a cold war.
my heart feels pain.
pain as there are billions of knife poking my heart.
chopping my heart. slicing it into pieces.
i love her.
i really love her.
i don't wanna lose her anymore.
not anymore in my life.
i love her.
i telling u from my heart.
if u see this.
i wan to tell you i'm sorry for whatever i've done.
i'm sorry.
i love you.
i wanted to be with you.
always wanted to be with you.
i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
name kean 1992 designer study in TOA since 2010 i love russell peters !